Called to Order 6:31pm
Full board in attendance (John, Cindy, Luis, Brian, Joel)
Approve Prior Meeting Minutes
- Cindy moved to approve, John second. Approved as published on the website.
- Income has been HOA transfer fees, plus one late annual fee. Four lots are still past due.
- Cindy will reimburse herself for new inventory of remotes
- A lot of income on remote sales
- Roads Committee – No member present. Joel updated from discussion with Chris. 1 bid received. Waiting on two more. No further information.
- ACC Committee – Four projects under construction. One deposit outstanding. One project complete since last report.
- Front Gate Committee – TXDOT visited with a subset of committee & the board. There will be a turn center lane installed in front of the neighborhood, including a right turn late to the neighborhood (~500’). We will lose ~6’ concrete ribbon in front of the neighborhood. Centerline of current culvert will be the edge of the new pavement. Project & bid process starts in March. Construction expected to start summer of ’22 & finish full project within 18 months. Project will go to the Burnet Country line. John will request printed plan from Megan & publish to the board. Committee recommends moving ahead with sign update as it will not be impacted by the TXDOT construction.
- No unfinished business
- Hog management options
- Michele Klein – Hogs are living in the cave in the draw above the boat ramp. About 6 adults & 2 dozen piglets present. First trap expected on 31Aug or 01Sep.
- Discussed committee personnel issues. Further discussion will be directly with committee members.
- Discussed hog question & issues with no further conclusion
Joel moved to adjourn, Luis 2nd
Adjourn at 7:27pm