Call to order 6.59pm
Board members present: Brian Soldato, Diane Wigington, John Martin and Luis Martinez
Brian Soldato moved to approve minutes, Luis seconded. Minutes approved by voice vote.
- Bank Balances as of 4/30/2022
- Operating Account: $35,207.73. Uncleared check to IRS of $2,883.00
- Sign Account: $17,752.85. Still owe Hardman balance of $14,751,63
- Construction Account: $16,000
- Road Account: $190,236.97
- Total Income as of 4/30/2022: $63,198 (99% of budget. 5 HOA lots outstanding. Will follow up with a phone call.
- Total Expenses as of 4/30/2022: $35,090 (37% of annual budget)
A request was made to post monthly P&L and Balance Sheet on palefaceranch.org. Will do so.
- No ACC members present.
- Roads Committee
- Sheila Jenkins was in attendance.
- Received two quotes for the board to review.
- Committee still looking for other bids.
- Sue Bennett asked about doing Roundup on the grass growing in the road.
- Front Entrance Committee
- New PFR sign has been installed / new base rebuild due to the state of the previous one.
- Center gate has been replaced w/a stone wall and pedestrian gate.
- Pergola’s flower beds have been fixed.
- Right entrance pillar no longer leans and 2 others have been repaired.
- water /electric lines have been run to all beds.
- Waiting on water pump, electric and tank (ordered – 8wks out)
- Opted for installing a buried tank to save money over a metal tank and rainwater system.
- Once the system is installed landscaping/drip irrigation will begin.
- No unfinished business
- Contact Access Controls – follow up on entrance rail for the gate needing to be welded or replaced.
- Also have them check the gate pressure rings to make sure they are working properly.
- Not needed.
Meeting adjourned 7.32pm